Save the DATE! 8th Annual WI BADD® Conference will be Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
The Wisconsin Business Analyst Development Day conference (WI BADD®) is seeking volunteers to be part of its 2015 Event Planning Committee. The conference is Tuesday May 5, 2015 in Madison, WI. Event planning is primarily done via conference call and email, with no need to live in the Madison area.
Benefits of being a working member of the conference Event Planning Committee:
- 2015 WI BADD® conference registration fee is waived
- Volunteer hours are eligible for IIBA CDUs needed to renew a CBAP or CCBA credential
- Volunteer hours are eligible for PMI PDUs needed to renew a PMP credential
- Overnight accommodation in Madison the evening before (optional)
- Opportunity to increase your professional visibility and meet other professionals from around the state
Hours vary with each role and can be adapted to a volunteer’s availability.
Committee openings and special skills needed: View Full Post